Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beard in China? Not, please!

"What do Chinese People Think About Beards?
As a bearded many myself, I've always been interested in the way people view beards. Love them or hate them, it seems that everyone has an opinion on men with beards, at least in America. But what of China? To find out what the Chinese people think of men with beards, I took to Baidu, and searched for "people with beards are..." to see what adjectives the Chinese internet filled into that blank.

I don't like having a beard, because in my mind, people who have beards are depressed.

I just feel men with beards are very attractive.

Are guys with beards handsome? I have never felt that way.

I think people with beards are filthy.

I think people who have beards are scary.

When people with beards have just eaten, their mouths are covered in oil and it looks gross. "


Read all:
http://www.theworldofchinese.com/blog/culture/1091-what-do-chinese-people-think-about-beards.html